|—||Townsend and Gebhardt|
A global study by Forbes Insights and ASQ investigates how a more quality driven culture can accelerate business performance.
|—||Douglas W. Engelbrecht, quality assurance specialist, Defense Contract Management Agency|
Presentation slide decks and other documents to help communicate the message of ISO 9001:2015 are available from the ISO sub-committee responsible for the development of International Standards and documents in the ISO 9000 series. Among the documents you can download from the ISO website are:
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Overview - General users (PPTX): Presentation slides providing an overview for general users of the standard
- ISO 9001:2015: “Risk Based Thinking (PPTX): Presentation slides on of how the future ISO 9001:2015 standard addresses the topic of “risk”
- “Risk” in ISO 9001:2015 (DOCX): Paper explaining how risk is addressed in ISO 9001
- (Draft) Transition Planning Guidance for ISO 9001:2015 (PDF): Guidance to help users and other organizations prepare for transitioning to the revised edition of ISO 9001
- Correlation matrices between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/DIS 9001 (DOC): Matrices that help illustrate where to find new clauses and revisions
For more resources and information, visit the homepage of ISO’s Technical Committee no. 176, Sub-committee no. 2.
by Gordon Harnack
People working at all levels in regulated industries will find in this reference book the compliance insight to help them navigate through the maze of FDA regulations and expectations.
|—||V. Daniel Hunt|
Rajendra Margabandhu’s article in the August 2014 issue of Six Sigma Forum Magazine discusses applying the visual management lean tool in the software sector.
Ronald D. Snee explains the crucial role statistical thinking plays in achieving total quality when the focus is on the development of systems rather than on tools and problem solving.
In a webcast presentation, ISO 9001 expert Mark Ames walks through the evolution of quality management systems, from their beginnings and right into the most utilized standard of all, ISO 9001.