How much time do top performers in developing and counseling employees spend on training and development?
See how your organization compares to top performers in the number of learning days provided per employee and the time to close capability gaps through training.
|—||Ernst & Young|
In the Summer 2014 issue of Competitive Advantage, a member-benefit publication of the Service Quality Division, Anton G. Camarota discusses how quality managers can keep everyone centered on what matters for an organization’s long-term success.
by Gary Powers
Designed to teach the fundamentals of trigonometry, this text can be used by students new to the subject, in training programs, and as a self-study refresher. It uses mechanical, civil, and architectural applications to enhance its explanations of real-world scenarios.
The examples in each chapter demonstrate a specific type of problem-solving procedure and are followed by practice exercises. Answers and complete solutions to the exercises are included in the appendix.
|—||Chang, Labovitz, and Rosansky|
|—||Townsend and Gebhardt|
A global study by Forbes Insights and ASQ investigates how a more quality driven culture can accelerate business performance.
|—||Douglas W. Engelbrecht, quality assurance specialist, Defense Contract Management Agency|
Presentation slide decks and other documents to help communicate the message of ISO 9001:2015 are available from the ISO sub-committee responsible for the development of International Standards and documents in the ISO 9000 series. Among the documents you can download from the ISO website are:
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Overview - General users (PPTX): Presentation slides providing an overview for general users of the standard
- ISO 9001:2015: “Risk Based Thinking (PPTX): Presentation slides on of how the future ISO 9001:2015 standard addresses the topic of “risk”
- “Risk” in ISO 9001:2015 (DOCX): Paper explaining how risk is addressed in ISO 9001
- (Draft) Transition Planning Guidance for ISO 9001:2015 (PDF): Guidance to help users and other organizations prepare for transitioning to the revised edition of ISO 9001
- Correlation matrices between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/DIS 9001 (DOC): Matrices that help illustrate where to find new clauses and revisions
For more resources and information, visit the homepage of ISO’s Technical Committee no. 176, Sub-committee no. 2.
by Gordon Harnack
People working at all levels in regulated industries will find in this reference book the compliance insight to help them navigate through the maze of FDA regulations and expectations.